Wholesome Overnight Chia Pudding
- 1 cup of organic almond milk
- 2 tbsp of organic natural yoghurt or kefir
- ½ tbsp organic raw honey (for sweetness)
- ½ tsp of pure organic vanilla powder (can substitute for vanilla essence)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup chia seeds (we use black chia seeds)
- Coconut flakes
- Desiccated coconut
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh blueberries
- Organic raw cacao powder
What to do:
- Add almond milk, yoghurt (or kefir), honey, vanilla powder, and cinnamon in a medium bowl and stir until combined.
- Gradually add in chia seeds while gently stirring.
- Pour mixture into your favourite cup and refrigerate overnight.
- Add your favourite toppings and voila!
*This recipe can be turned into a chocolate chia pudding by adding approximately 1/4 cup of raw organic cacao powder.
**Try to use organic ingredients where possible as well as support your local farmers.
***If possible, use homemade almond milk. If you are purchasing almond milk, ensure that it is unsweetened and free of preservatives and additives. You may also wish to substitute coconut milk for the almond milk.