Mediterranean Stuffed Capsicums
Serves: 2 (half each)
- 1 whole capsicum (pepper) cut lengthways (inside removed)
- 1 large fresh tomato chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 100 grams of feta cubed
- 2 tbsp kalamata olives thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp green capers
- Extra virgin olive oil to drizzle on top (or ghee or coconut oil)
- Fresh basil leaves for taste and decoration
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Place half the chopped tomatoes, garlic, feta, olives, and capers into one capsicum half. Repeat for the second capsicum half.
- Drizzle oil or ghee on top of each capsicum half and place both stuffed capsicum halves on a baking tray.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chopped basil leaves on top of each capsicum half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bon appetite!