Banana Pancake Paradise
1 ripe banana
1 organic free range egg
¾ cup of coconut flour
1 tsp organic butter, ghee, or coconut oil
Toppings of your choice (e.g., coconut flakes, nuts, kefir)
What to do:
- Place banana in medium sized bowl and mush banana using the back of a fork. This process works best when the banana is slightly over ripe.
- Add the egg and mix into banana.
- Gradually add the coconut flour while gently mixing. You may wish to add more or less. However, you are aiming for a thicker rather than thinner consistency.
- Add butter/ghee/coconut oil to a frying pan on low heat.
- Spoon mixture into desired size and shape into frying pan and cook until golden brown.
- Add coconut flakes, nuts, kefir, or any other desired toppings!
- Bon appetite!
*Try to use organic ingredients where possible as well as support your local farmers.