Wellness Seminar Weekend
Invest in your future and reclaim your health and sex life!
Friday night 7th February through to Sunday evening 9th February 2014
At Bellbunya Community near Eumundi
114 Browns Rd, Belli Park, QLD 4562
International wellness coaches, Edith and Timothy Cragg of the CoolWellbeing Foundation are proud to invite you to this fantastic opportunity to come and learn about many ‘tricks of the trade’ in staying fit and young.
We are great advocates of many age-old techniques that somehow have not made it into the 21st century. Plus we are adding some of the simple and latest scientifically based techniques to marry the old with the new to achieve fantastic results!
This weekend will enable you to learn more about the following:
- General wellbeing tips and advice for simple solutions to stay well
- Nutrition and its direct effect on your wellbeing and optimal brain function
- Brain functions and how to keep the edge
- Quick fix remedies for colds and flu
- Parasite control and how to protect your water system and your body
- DMSO and its health benefits
- MSM and its health benefits
- Boron and its health benefits
- Learn to meditate with chanting
- Not forgetting how to make sure that your libido is being supported with suitable supplements and nutrients
- Discussing women/men’s hormonal changes as we age
It will be a fun and facts packed weekend – you will arrive Friday night and enjoy a simple welcome dinner followed by two full days of seminars and demonstrations.
We are keeping this seminar very personal and affordable. We are limiting numbers to no more than 20, allowing us to spend some time with each course participant.
Price includes accommodation and food per person early bird
Deluxe accommodation for a couple or 2 people $635each $550each
Double rooms (2 single beds) with ensuite $460each $400each
Room with 2 bunk beds (4 people) and shared facilities $400each $345each
Early Bird Price – bookings must be made on or before 24.12.2013. Bookings are essential – either via Bellbunya (http://www.bellbunya.org.au) or directly with
Edith Cragg at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/coolwellbeingfoundation