Come and join us at the fabulous Bellbunya Community
114 Browns Rd, Belli Park QLD 4562
(07) 5447 0181
One day seminar about being healthy and sexy
Sunday 19th January 2014
Given by Edith and Timothy Cragg, international wellness coaches for the CoolWellbeing Foundation www.coolwellbeing.org
The day starts at 9.30am with an introduction on how to adopt easy daily habits, which support your optimal health: –
Morning session: –
- Nutrition – touching on basics such as the importance of avoiding wheat, fermented foods, sprouting etc. by Monica Colmsjo of Sugardreams.com.au
- Exercises – discussing simple yet very effective exercises.
- Meditation – chanting or other meditations and its overall effect on your health.
- The importance of clean water to overall health, and much more.
Afternoon session: –
Demonstration of safe products for you and your family to use, such as:
- Dishwasher tablets
- Washing powder
- Fabric softener
- Dangers of over the counter painkillers and discussing alternatives.
- Sexy foods – how to help bring up the libido naturally.
The seminar is anticipated to finish at 6pm, however this will depend on how interactive the sessions are. You will be given morning/afternoon tea and a simple lunch.
The cost for early birds (until 24.12.2013) is $75 per person. The standard price after the early bird special (from 25.12.2013) is $95 per person. We are committed to keeping the prices low, as we wish for as many people as possible to be able to afford to attend.
Booking is essential – either via Bellbunya (http://www.bellbunya.org.au) or directly with Edith Cragg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/coolwellbeingfoundation