parasites

Parasites linked to serious Diseases

 Giardia parasite

The most worrying fact is that long term-undetected infestation can present you with many systemic problems and cause your immune system to become severely compromised.

 We have just finished our work at the Health Restoration Center in Bulgaria, run by our  friends Mary and Douglas Jewell (www.mothernatureandandyou.com).  Over the past two months we have had an international crowd of people coming through our doors with ailments ranging from HIV, HSV, breast cancer, and multiple myeloma to name a few.

One of the most interesting facts was that more than two thirds of them had parasites – some with fairly severe infestations – see Mary’s forum on the above website which describes one such case.

A healthy gut, free of parasites is absolutely paramount to vibrant health.  Unfortunately, most of the population suffers from one parasitic infestation or another.  Let us help you understand the seriousness of this common problem suffered worldwide.

Intestinal parasites are micro-organisms that live in the intestines.  Some cause problems while others can live for long periods in the bowel without causing symptoms or requiring treatment.

If you have parasites in your body, for example the Ascaris lumbricoides parasite, which produces at least five different toxins: Malondialdehyde, ammonia, histamine, formaldehyde, and morphine.

Malondialdehyde is responsible for oxidative stress, and is mutagenic and simply highly toxic to your system from within.  These parasites produce toxicity you must avoid – therefore they must be addressed either via allopathic or herbal treatment.

Unfortunately, there are many different parasites such as round worm, hook worm, tape worm to name just a few – you can find a lot more information on these on this site:

http://www.newscientist.com/gallery/mg20327161300-enemy-within-human-parasites

In Australia – especially in the more tropical areas, we have a serious problem with the Giardia parasite – strongly suggest you check out this article

http://www.public.health.wa.gov.au/cproot/696/2/Giardia_Infection_Guide.pdf

Giardia parasites live in the intestines of people and animals. Before the microscopic parasites are passed in the stool, they become encased within hard shells called cysts, which allows them to survive outside the intestines for months. Once inside a host, the cysts dissolve and the parasites are released.

Infection occurs when you accidentally ingest the parasites. This can occur by swallowing contaminated water, by eating contaminated food or through person-to-person contact.

Swallowing contaminated water 
The most common way to become infected with giardia is after swallowing contaminated water.

Giardia parasites are found in lakes, ponds, rivers and streams worldwide, as well as in municipal water supplies, wells, cisterns, swimming pools, water parks and spas. Ground and surface water can become contaminated from agricultural runoff, wastewater discharge or animal feces. Children in diapers and people with diarrhea may accidentally contaminate pools and spas.

Eating contaminated food 
Giardia parasites can be transmitted through food — either because food handlers with giardiasis don’t wash their hands thoroughly or because raw produce is irrigated or washed with contaminated water. Because cooking food kills giardia, food is a less common source of infection than water is, especially in industrialized countries.

Person-to-person contact 
You can contract giardiasis if your hands become contaminated with fecal matter — parents changing a child’s diapers are especially at risk. So are child care workers and children in child care centers, where outbreaks are increasingly common. The giardia parasite can also spread through anal sex.

Signs and Symptoms

Parasites are responsible for many serious health conditions including diarrhea, gastrointestinal upset, vaginal irritation, joint pain, nervous diseases, immune dysfunction leading to serious diseases such as various cancers and chronic fatigue to name a few.

If you want to be in excellent health – it is highly recommended that you do a parasite cleanse at least once a year, preferably twice, especially if you share your home with a pet.

Once again, your optimum health relies on your excellent gut health – you de-worm your dog, don’t you?  Well why in heavens name do you think it not necessary to do that to your own body, that serves you more or less willingly 24/7?

The Solution

 A common problem with tests for parasites is that they are often wrong. A negative reading doesn’t necessarily mean there are no parasites present.  Therefore we suggest that everyone should do a parasite cleanse from time to time – regardless of age or gender.

Talk to us about your various options, but one of the options we have tried ourselves via ‘natural treatment,’ i.e. no chemicals, was with the products supplied by www.mothernatureandyou.com and chose their parasite cleanse program, which we have used at the health restoration center with excellent results – they do free world wide shipping  (min order AUS$105). Please note we have no financial interest in this site and receive no commission on sales. There are many natural therapy products for parasite control, so you can always find other ones on the internet.

Otherwise go to your GP, who will probably prescribe you Mebendazol, which is very effective, but can give you some serious side effects.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>