The most misunderstood, cruelest and costly of all diseases…
- Someone is diagnosed every 3 seconds.
- Disease starts 30-50 yrs before symptoms.
- Huge financial cost to families.
Are you concerned about brain health? Or, of one day not recognizing your closest friend? If so, or if you care about friends and family members dealing with poor brain function, don’t miss The Alzheimer’s and Dementia Summit. This summit is online and FREE and starts on Monday 25th July (effectively Tuesday in Australia).
Brain disorders, including memory loss, are fast becoming the single biggest health problem in the world.
This event represents a unique opportunity to discover how to prevent, slow down and even reverse the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and dementia. Join this FREE event to find out what you can, and should, do before memory loss is irreversible–because taking action now is the key to protecting your brain health and overall wellbeing!
Click this link to
You can also own all of the expert talks to watch and listen to at your own pace.
Did you know?
- Every 3 seconds someone gets diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Dementia starts in the brain 30 to 50 years before symptoms appear
- Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death
- The average burden on families dealing with late-stage dementia is $300,000
- 46+ million people are losing their minds (this will double every 20 years)
- The “silent epidemic” of early-onset dementia is on the rise
The 2016 Alzheimer’s & Dementia Summit is online and free from July 25 – August 1, 2016. Watch videos or listen to the 32 talk by Experts.
You are not likely to hear the information contained in this Summit from your doctor and you will probably want to listen to it again and again, and share with your friends and family. So do consider purchasing the 32 expert talks by clicking the banner below. The cost is minimal when you consider the financial burden that these diseases could place on your family.
Attend the Summit to learn how to protect your brain function and memories.
We will be listening to it every day.